Saturday, April 16, 2011

So it has begun...

I can officially say that it is beginning to hit me, I am really going to be traveling halfway around the globe with a group of fifteen people. Though after today's meeting, i can truthfully say that the group I'm going with is pretty much amazing. I am looking forward to allowing these 15 people into my life and learning about them. Hopefully they will hold me accountable for making this trip as meaningful as possible for me. With all the challenges that are bound to come along, I will need their help. Whether that comes in the form of comedic relief, a shoulder to lean on, or a sounding board, I do not yet know. Only time will tell what South Africa will truly bring and hopefully I don't spend the next however many days imagining. After all, only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment